Welcome to the Organized Optimist – a blog where I share my favorite tips and tricks for organizing this sometimes messy thing we call life.
I’m Jess, a 20-something Chicagoan who always believes in seeing the silver lining. I love coming up with ways to organize and simplify everyday life, while enjoying all of the sweet, harmonious moments it has to offer. Keep reading to learn a little bit more about the girl behind the blog.
Some facts about Jess:
- There’s no such thing as too much coffee (or tea) in my book
- I believe that a nap & a good laugh are the cure for many of life’s little sorrows
- I think that kind words carry more weight than we often realize
- I’m a firm believer that fresh flowers make everything better
- I love exploring old architecture
- Fall is my absolute favorite season
- Brunch is my favorite meal
- Writing is one of my favorite hobbies
- I was a Journalism major before declaring my major as Psychology
- I received my Master’s Degree in I/O Psychology from Roosevelt University in Chicago
- When I’m not blogging, you’ll find me working full time in the field of Human Resources
- If I had to choose two words to describe myself, they would be organized and optimistic – hence, the organized optimist.
Whether it be through a decorative DIY, handy printable, or dose of optimism – I hope my posts help bring some order and positivity to your days!